|Start Date: ||10/10/2013||Start Time: ||11:00 AM
|End Date: ||10/10/2013||End Time: ||2:00 PM
Thursday, October 10, 2013
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Cal U Convocation Center
The Fall Career Fair will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and is an opportunity for YOU to explore career options! Representatives from up to 75 companies and organizations will be attending the fair to recruit a variety of majors for internship, co-op, job shadow and full-time positions. This event is open to all students and alumni.
- No registration is required for the Career Fair.
- Professional dress encouraged. No jeans, athletic wear or shorts!
- A complete list of registered employers can be viewed by logging into your Hire CALYOU account, and clicking on “Cal U Career Fair” under the “Career Fairs & Events” tab.
Before the fair, there will be a Diversity Networking Breakfast from 9:30 am – 10:45 am. The networking event is designed to connect students and alumni with employers that are seeking to diversify their organizations. You'll have the opportunity to network, learn about career opportunities, and ask questions during the speed networking portion of the breakfast.
- All students and alumni are welcome to attend the Diversity Networking Breakfast, but must pre-register online at Hire CALYOU under the Career Fairs and Events tab, and click on “Diversity
- Networking Breakfast” under the workshops (pre-registration available beginning September 3, 2013).
- Professional dress is encouraged – no jeans, athletic wear or shorts!
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
For upperclassmen and alumni, you
are encouraged to take the time to prepare a resume and bring multiple
copies with you. Visit as many booths as possible to learn about career
opportunities for you!
For freshmen and sophomores, this event is a
great way for you to become aware of internship, co-op, job shadow or
full-time opportunities that are available within the different
industries. Attending these events early in your college experience can
help you make a more informed decision in choosing a career path.
Please visit Resume Resources, Ten Tips , and Networking at a Job Fair for
additional information on how to start writing a resume , questions to
ask employers, and how to make the most of a job fair.
Main Campus (View Map)
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
Main Campus - Convocation Center